Claremont Graduate University.
Reality check: A comparison of college students and a community sample of mock jurors in a simulated sexual violent predator civil commitment
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 730–750, November/December 2010
How to Cite
McCabe, J. G., Krauss, D. A. and Lieberman, J. D. (2010), Reality check: A comparison of college students and a community sample of mock jurors in a simulated sexual violent predator civil commitment. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 730–750. doi: 10.1002/bsl.902
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: 0517150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!