We would like to thank the Creighton University College of Arts and Sciences, the Creighton University Graduate School, and Psi Chi for providing the funds necessary to complete these research projects.
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 322–336, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Scott, S., Gilcrist, B., Thurston, N. and Huss, M. T. (2010), Risk communication in sexually violent predator hearings. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 322–336. doi: 10.1002/bsl.903
We would like to thank Daniel Krauss, John Edens, and Laura Guy for providing stimuli from previous studies that we used to construct stimuli for this study.
Study stimuli are available on request from the last author.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2009
- Creighton University College of Arts and Sciences
- Creighton University Graduate School
- Psi Chi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!