University of South Florida.
Special Issue Paper
Legal, ethical, and methodological considerations in the Internet-based study of child pornography offenders
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Adolescent Sexual Offending II
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 84–105, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Ray, J. V., Kimonis, E. R. and Donoghue, C. (2010), Legal, ethical, and methodological considerations in the Internet-based study of child pornography offenders. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 84–105. doi: 10.1002/bsl.906
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!