We thank Barbara Rodgers for her unfailing support of research at the SAFE-T Program and for her encouragement to continue our prospective follow-up investigation. We are also greatly indebted to the adolescents who participated in this investigation, and to Youth Justice Services, Central Region, for their financial support and encouragement. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Thistletown Regional Centre or the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services.
Special Issue Paper
20-year prospective follow-up study of specialized treatment for adolescents who offended sexually†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Adolescent Sexual Offending II
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 46–57, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Worling, J. R., Litteljohn, A. and Bookalam, D. (2010), 20-year prospective follow-up study of specialized treatment for adolescents who offended sexually. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 46–57. doi: 10.1002/bsl.912
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!