School of Psychology, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, U.K.
A theoretical and practical test of geographical profiling with serial vehicle theft in a U.K. context
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 442–460, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Tonkin, M., Woodhams, J., Bond, J. W. and Loe, T. (2010), A theoretical and practical test of geographical profiling with serial vehicle theft in a U.K. context. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 442–460. doi: 10.1002/bsl.916
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!