Sam Houston State University.
Special Issue Paper
Inter-rater reliability of the PCL-R total and factor scores among psychopathic sex offenders: are personality features more prone to disagreement than behavioral features?†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Adolescent Sexual Offending II
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 106–119, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Edens, J. F., Boccaccini, M. T. and Johnson, D. W. (2010), Inter-rater reliability of the PCL-R total and factor scores among psychopathic sex offenders: are personality features more prone to disagreement than behavioral features?. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 106–119. doi: 10.1002/bsl.918
This research was supported by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice under a research agreement with the first author. Points of view are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the position of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2010
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!