North London Forensic Service, London, U.K.
Stalkers and harassers of British Royalty: an exploration of proxy behaviours for violence†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 64–80, January/February 2011
How to Cite
James, D. V., Mullen, P. E., Meloy, J. R., Pathé, M. T., Preston, L., Darnley, B., Farnham, F. R. and Scalora, M. J. (2011), Stalkers and harassers of British Royalty: an exploration of proxy behaviours for violence. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 64–80. doi: 10.1002/bsl.922
This study was conducted as part of the Fixated Persons' Project, which is supported by a grant from the U.K. Home Office.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
- U.K. Home Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!