Scripps College, Claremont, CA.
Measuring knowledge of the insanity defense: Scale construction and validation
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 40–63, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Daftary-Kapur, T., Groscup, J. L., O'Connor, M., Coffaro, F. and Galietta, M. (2011), Measuring knowledge of the insanity defense: Scale construction and validation. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 40–63. doi: 10.1002/bsl.938
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!