Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH 03755-1404, U.S.A.
Critical elements of the crisis intervention team model of jail diversion: An expert survey
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 81–94, January/February 2011
How to Cite
McGuire, A. B. and Bond, G. R. (2011), Critical elements of the crisis intervention team model of jail diversion: An expert survey. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 81–94. doi: 10.1002/bsl.941
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Co-responding Police-Mental Health Programs: A Review, Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 2015, 42, 5, 606, , , , , ,
- 2The “Critical” Elements of Illness Management and Recovery: Comparing Methodological Approaches, Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 2014,, , , , , ,
- 3Veterans Justice Outreach and Crisis Intervention Teams: A Collaborative Strategy for Early Intervention and Continuity of Care for Justice-Involved Veterans, Military Behavioral Health, 2013, 1, 2, 136, , , ,
- 4New Directions in Correctional Research, Justice Quarterly, 2012, 29, 5, 619, ,