Department of Psychiatry, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH 03755-1404, U.S.A.
Critical elements of the crisis intervention team model of jail diversion: An expert survey
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Current Directions
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 81–94, January/February 2011
How to Cite
McGuire, A. B. and Bond, G. R. (2011), Critical elements of the crisis intervention team model of jail diversion: An expert survey. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 81–94. doi: 10.1002/bsl.941
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!