Parenting plan evaluation standards and guidelines for psychologists: Setting the frame
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Families, Divorce, Custody, and Parenting
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 492–510, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Connell, M. (2010), Parenting plan evaluation standards and guidelines for psychologists: Setting the frame. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 492–510. doi: 10.1002/bsl.942
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!