Advancing children's rights to be heard and protected: The model representation of children in abuse, neglect, and custody proceedings act
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Families, Divorce, Custody, and Parenting
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 463–479, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Lehrmann, D. H. (2010), Advancing children's rights to be heard and protected: The model representation of children in abuse, neglect, and custody proceedings act. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 463–479. doi: 10.1002/bsl.943
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!