University of Washington, Seattle, WA, U.S.A.
Competence to be executed: An ethical analysis post Panetti
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 690–706, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Weinstock, R., Leong, G. B. and Silva, J. A. (2010), Competence to be executed: An ethical analysis post Panetti. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 690–706. doi: 10.1002/bsl.951
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!