Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
Defense attorneys' concerns about the competence of adolescent defendants
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 630–646, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Viljoen, J. L., McLachlan, K., Wingrove, T. and Penner, E. (2010), Defense attorneys' concerns about the competence of adolescent defendants. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 630–646. doi: 10.1002/bsl.954
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!