Portions of this article were presented at the annual conference of the American College of Forensic Psychiatry (April 2008), the American Academy of Psychiatry and Law (October 2009), the National Academy of Neuropsychology (November 2009), the Stanford Law School, Center for Law and Biosciences (February 2010), and the University of Pennsylvania Forensic Psychiatry Workshop series (April 2010).
“Good and bad, I defined these terms, quite clear no doubt somehow”: Neuroimaging and competency to be executed after Panetti
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 671–689, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Perlin, M. L. (2010), “Good and bad, I defined these terms, quite clear no doubt somehow”: Neuroimaging and competency to be executed after Panetti. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 671–689. doi: 10.1002/bsl.955
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!