Department of Mental Health Law and Policy, College of Behavioral and Community Sciences, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612, U.S.A.
Identifying persons feigning limitations in their competence to proceed in the legal process†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 603–613, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Guenther, C. C. and Otto, R. K. (2010), Identifying persons feigning limitations in their competence to proceed in the legal process. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 603–613. doi: 10.1002/bsl.956
This research was funded, in part, by a National Science Foundation Grant in support of the Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute REU Program.
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!