Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.
The effect of the psychopathy checklist – revised in capital cases: Mock jurors' responses to the label of psychopathy
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 878–891, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Cox, J., DeMatteo, D. S. and Foster, E. E. (2010), The effect of the psychopathy checklist – revised in capital cases: Mock jurors' responses to the label of psychopathy. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 878–891. doi: 10.1002/bsl.958
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!