University of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Public attitudes toward sex offenders and their relationship to personality traits and demographic characteristics
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 832–849, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Olver, M. E. and Barlow, A. A. (2010), Public attitudes toward sex offenders and their relationship to personality traits and demographic characteristics. Behav. Sci. Law, 28: 832–849. doi: 10.1002/bsl.959
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessment of public attitudes towards sex offenders in an Australian population, Psychology, Crime & Law, 2014, 20, 6, 553, , , ,
- 2Social Work Values and Principles: Students' Experiences in intervention with Children and Youths in Detention, Journal of Social Work Practice, 2014, 28, 4, 445,
- 3Public perceptions of internet, familial and localised sexual grooming: Predicting perceived prevalence and safety, Journal of Sexual Aggression, 2013, 19, 2, 218, ,