Appalachian State University, Boone, NC, U.S.A.
Special Issue Paper
A comparison of students' and jury panelists' decision-making in split recovery cases
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Jury Simulation Research: Student Versus Community Samples
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 358–375, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Fox, P., Wingrove, T. and Pfeifer, C. (2011), A comparison of students' and jury panelists' decision-making in split recovery cases. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 358–375. doi: 10.1002/bsl.968
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!