Department of Psychology, University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX 79968-0553, U.S.A.
Special Issue Paper
Town vs. gown: A direct comparison of community residents and student mock jurors
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Jury Simulation Research: Student Versus Community Samples
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 452–466, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Hosch, H. M., Culhane, S. E., Tubb, V. A. and Granillo, E. A. (2011), Town vs. gown: A direct comparison of community residents and student mock jurors. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 452–466. doi: 10.1002/bsl.970
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!