University of Nebraska at Lincoln, Lincoln, NE, U.S.A.
Special Issue Paper
What are we studying? Student jurors, community jurors, and construct validity†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Jury Simulation Research: Student Versus Community Samples
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 376–394, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Keller, S. R. and Wiener, R. L. (2011), What are we studying? Student jurors, community jurors, and construct validity. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 376–394. doi: 10.1002/bsl.971
This research was funded by the National Science Foundation, Grant no. SES-0096347
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!