Research carried out while at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Special Issue Paper
Considering her circumstances: How ethnicity and cultural relativist arguments affect sexual harassment judgments by undergraduate and community mock jurors
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Jury Simulation Research: Student Versus Community Samples
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 419–438, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Schwartz, S. L. and Hunt, J. S. (2011), Considering her circumstances: How ethnicity and cultural relativist arguments affect sexual harassment judgments by undergraduate and community mock jurors. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 419–438. doi: 10.1002/bsl.972
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!