Center for Forensic Behavioural Science, Monash University, Victoria, Australia.
Special Issue Paper
A clinical study of those who utter threats to kill†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: International Perspectives on Stalking
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 141–154, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Warren, L. J., Mullen, P. E. and Ogloff, J. R.P. (2011), A clinical study of those who utter threats to kill. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 141–154. doi: 10.1002/bsl.974
The current research forms part of the first author's Doctor of Philosophy studies.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!