Special Issue Paper
The Effect of Acknowledging Mock Jurors' Feelings on Affective and Cognitive Biases: It Depends on the Sample
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Behavioral Sciences & the Law
Special Issue: Jury Simulation Research: Student Versus Community Samples
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 331–357, May/June 2011
How to Cite
McCabe, J. G. and Krauss, D. A. (2011), The Effect of Acknowledging Mock Jurors' Feelings on Affective and Cognitive Biases: It Depends on the Sample. Behav. Sci. Law, 29: 331–357. doi: 10.1002/bsl.990
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!