Infrared spectra of human central nervous system tissue: Diagnosis of alzheimer's disease by multivariate analyses
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 141–148, 1995
How to Cite
Choo, L.-P., Mansfield, J. R., Pizzi, N., Somorjai, R. L., Jackson, M., Halliday, W. C. and Mantsch, H. H. (1995), Infrared spectra of human central nervous system tissue: Diagnosis of alzheimer's disease by multivariate analyses. Biospectroscopy, 1: 141–148. doi: 10.1002/bspy.350010208
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!