Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Novel insights in transport mechanisms and kinetics of phenylacetic acid and penicillin-G in Penicillium chrysogenum
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 337–348, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Douma, R. D., Deshmukh, A. T., de Jonge, L. P., de Jong, B. W., Seifar, R. M., Heijnen, J. J. and van Gulik, W. M. (2012), Novel insights in transport mechanisms and kinetics of phenylacetic acid and penicillin-G in Penicillium chrysogenum. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 337–348. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1503
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 DEC 2011 11:04AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- B-Basic partner organizations () through B-Basic [http://www.b-basic.nl]
- (ACTS: Advanced Chemical Technologies for Sustainability)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!