Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
Target concentration dependence of DNA melting temperature on oligonucleotide microarrays
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 556–566, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Ozel, A. B., Srivannavit, O., Rouillard, J.-M. and Gulari, E. (2012), Target concentration dependence of DNA melting temperature on oligonucleotide microarrays. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 556–566. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1505
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2011 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R41HG004103-01, 1R21HG003725-01, 1R01GM068564-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!