Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Effect of nitrogen source on biomass and bioactive compound production in submerged cultures of Eleutherococcus koreanum nakai adventitious roots
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 508–514, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Lee, E.-J. and Paek, K.-Y. (2012), Effect of nitrogen source on biomass and bioactive compound production in submerged cultures of Eleutherococcus koreanum nakai adventitious roots. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 508–514. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1506
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 10:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!