Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Immobilization of lipase B from Candida antarctica on porous styrene–divinylbenzene beads improves butyl acetate synthesis
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 406–412, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Graebin, N. G., Martins, A. B., Lorenzoni, A. S. G., Garcia-Galan, C., Fernandez-Lafuente, R., Ayub, M. A. Z. and Rodrigues, R. C. (2012), Immobilization of lipase B from Candida antarctica on porous styrene–divinylbenzene beads improves butyl acetate synthesis. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 406–412. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1508
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2011 10:49AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación and CNPq (The Brazilian Bureau of Science and Technology). Grant Number: CTQ2009-07568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!