Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Micrometer-scale oxygen delivery rearranges cells and prevents necrosis in tumor tissue in vitro
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 515–525, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Toley, B. J., Park, J., Kim, B.-J., Venkatasubramanian, R., Maharbiz, M. M. and Forbes, N. S. (2012), Micrometer-scale oxygen delivery rearranges cells and prevents necrosis in tumor tissue in vitro. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 515–525. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1510
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2011 02:04PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R21CA112335-01A, 1R01CA120825-01A1
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-0531171
- Eugene M. Isenberg Award for Bhushan J. Toley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!