Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Assessments of growth conditions on the production of cyanophycin by recombinant Escherichia coli strains expressing cyanophycin synthetase gene
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 358–363, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Tseng, W.-C., Fang, T.-Y., Cho, C.-Y., Chen, P.-S. and Tsai, C.-S. (2012), Assessments of growth conditions on the production of cyanophycin by recombinant Escherichia coli strains expressing cyanophycin synthetase gene. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 358–363. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1513
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2011 11:38AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- the National Science Council at Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-97-2221-E-011-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!