Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Inclusion bodies of fuculose-1-phosphate aldolase as stable and reusable biocatalysts
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 421–427, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Sans, C., García-Fruitós, E., Ferraz, R. M., González-Montalbán, N., Rinas, U., López-Santín, J., Villaverde, A. and Álvaro, G. (2012), Inclusion bodies of fuculose-1-phosphate aldolase as stable and reusable biocatalysts. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 421–427. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1518
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2012 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-00578, BFU2010-17450
- DURSI. Grant Numbers: 2009SGR281, 2009SGR108
- CIBER de Bioingeniería, Biomateriales y Nanomedicina (CIBER-BBN, Spain)
- VI National R&D&i Plan 2008-2011, Iniciativa Ingenio 2010, Consolider Program, CIBER Actions
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!