Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Differentiation of PC12 cells in three-dimensional collagen sponges with micropatterned nerve growth factor
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 773–779, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Oh, H. H., Lu, H., Kawazoe, N. and Chen, G. (2012), Differentiation of PC12 cells in three-dimensional collagen sponges with micropatterned nerve growth factor. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 773–779. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1520
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 04:19PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!