Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Prediction of dynamic metabolic behavior of Pediococcus pentosaceus producing lactic acid from lignocellulosic sugars
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 623–635, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Adler, P., Song, H.-S., Kästner, K., Ramkrishna, D. and Kunz, B. (2012), Prediction of dynamic metabolic behavior of Pediococcus pentosaceus producing lactic acid from lignocellulosic sugars. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 623–635. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1521
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2012 04:22PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Max Buchner Research Foundation (MBFSt 2824)
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!