Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Effect of process parameters and product-host-interaction on hVEGFA-production by recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cells
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 762–772, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Freimark, D., Jérôme, V. and Freitag, R. (2012), Effect of process parameters and product-host-interaction on hVEGFA-production by recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 762–772. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1524
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!