Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Biosorption and desorption of lanthanum(III) and neodymium(III) in fixed-bed columns with Sargassum sp.: Perspectives for separation of rare earth metals
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 715–722, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Oliveira, R. C., Guibal, E. and Garcia, O. (2012), Biosorption and desorption of lanthanum(III) and neodymium(III) in fixed-bed columns with Sargassum sp.: Perspectives for separation of rare earth metals. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 715–722. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1525
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 04:59PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- The Project BIOPROAM
- The ALFA Research Program. Grant Number: AML/190901/06/18414/II-0548-FC-FA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!