Formulation and Engineering of Biomaterials
PEGylation of bovine serum albumin using click chemistry for the application as drug carriers
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 856–861, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Li, X.-Y., Li, T.-H., Guo, J.-S., Wei, Y., Jing, X.-B., Chen, X.-S. and Huang, Y.-B. (2012), PEGylation of bovine serum albumin using click chemistry for the application as drug carriers. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 856–861. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1526
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 05:00PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50733003, 51021003, 20874097
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 973 Project, No. 2009CB930102
- “100 Talents Program” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-802
- Jilin Provincial Science and Technology Department. Grant Numbers: 20082104, 20100588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!