Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Improving the robustness of a low-cost insect cell medium for baculovirus biopesticides production, via hydrolysate streamlining using a tube bioreactor-based statistical optimization routine
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 788–802, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Huynh, H. T., Chan, L. C. L., Tran, T. T. B., Nielsen, L. K. and Reid, S. (2012), Improving the robustness of a low-cost insect cell medium for baculovirus biopesticides production, via hydrolysate streamlining using a tube bioreactor-based statistical optimization routine. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 788–802. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1529
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 04:29PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: Linkage Grant LP0989824
- Agrichem Pty Ltd
- The University of Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!