Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Effect of hydrocortisone on the production and glycosylation of an Fc-fusion protein in CHO cell cultures
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 803–813, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Rouiller, Y., Périlleux, A., Marsaut, M., Stettler, M., Vesin, M.-N. and Broly, H. (2012), Effect of hydrocortisone on the production and glycosylation of an Fc-fusion protein in CHO cell cultures. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 803–813. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1530
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
- the analytical group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!