Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
Enhanced arsenate uptake in Saccharomyces cerevisiae overexpressing the Pho84 phosphate transporter
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 654–661, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Shen, M. W.Y., Shah, D., Chen, W. and Da Silva, N. (2012), Enhanced arsenate uptake in Saccharomyces cerevisiae overexpressing the Pho84 phosphate transporter. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 654–661. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1531
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 08:34AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0422684
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!