Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
High-throughput methods for miniaturization and automation of monoclonal antibody purification processes
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 723–732, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Treier, K., Hansen, S., Richter, C., Diederich, P., Hubbuch, J. and Lester, P. (2012), High-throughput methods for miniaturization and automation of monoclonal antibody purification processes. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 723–732. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1533
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 08:36AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- Genentech, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!