Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Identifying bottlenecks in transient and stable production of recombinant monoclonal-antibody sequence variants in chinese hamster ovary cells
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 846–855, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Mason, M., Sweeney, B., Cain, K., Stephens, P. and Sharfstein, S. T. (2012), Identifying bottlenecks in transient and stable production of recombinant monoclonal-antibody sequence variants in chinese hamster ovary cells. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 846–855. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1542
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2012 06:36AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- GS Expression System NSF GOALI. Grant Number: CBET-0854099
- National Institutes of Health Training. Grant Number: (T32GM067545)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!