Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Quality attributes of recombinant therapeutic proteins: An assessment of impact on safety and efficacy as part of a quality by design development approach
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 608–622, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Eon-Duval, A., Broly, H. and Gleixner, R. (2012), Quality attributes of recombinant therapeutic proteins: An assessment of impact on safety and efficacy as part of a quality by design development approach. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 608–622. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1548
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2012 01:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!