Cell Culture and Tissue Engineering
Recombinant human albumin supports single cell cloning of CHO cells in chemically defined media
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 887–891, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Wooh, J. W., Hou, J. J. C., Hughes, B. S., Gray, P. P. and Munro, T. P. (2012), Recombinant human albumin supports single cell cloning of CHO cells in chemically defined media. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 887–891. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1549
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2012 01:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- National Biologics Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!