Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
A single nucleotide polymorphism in ycdC alters tRNA synthetase expression and results in hypersecretion in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 646–653, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Gupta, P., Swanberg, J. C. and Lee, K. H. (2012), A single nucleotide polymorphism in ycdC alters tRNA synthetase expression and results in hypersecretion in Escherichia coli. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 646–653. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1550
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2012 01:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- NYSTAR, NSF, and University of Delaware
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!