Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
A single nucleotide polymorphism in ycdC alters tRNA synthetase expression and results in hypersecretion in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 646–653, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Gupta, P., Swanberg, J. C. and Lee, K. H. (2012), A single nucleotide polymorphism in ycdC alters tRNA synthetase expression and results in hypersecretion in Escherichia coli. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 646–653. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1550
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2012 01:46AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- NYSTAR, NSF, and University of Delaware
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.