Xiaoqing Lin and Jinglan Wu contributed equally to this study.
Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Selective separation of biobutanol from acetone–butanol–ethanol fermentation broth by means of sorption methodology based on a novel macroporous resin
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 962–972, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Lin, X., Wu, J., Jin, X., Fan, J., Li, R., Wen, Q., Qian, W., Liu, D., Chen, X., Chen, Y., Xie, J., Bai, J. and Ying, H. (2012), Selective separation of biobutanol from acetone–butanol–ethanol fermentation broth by means of sorption methodology based on a novel macroporous resin. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 962–972. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1553
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2012 05:39AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT)
- National Outstanding Youth Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21025625
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program, 2007CB714305
- National High-Tech Research and Development Plan of China. Grant Number: 863 Program, 2010AA101502
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!