Process Sensing and Control
Optimization of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation process for production of a therapeutic recombinant protein using a multivariate bayesian approach
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1095–1105, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Fu, Z., Leighton, J., Cheng, A., Appelbaum, E. and Aon, J. C. (2012), Optimization of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation process for production of a therapeutic recombinant protein using a multivariate bayesian approach. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 1095–1105. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1557
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 10:37PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!