Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Effect of initial bacteria concentration on hydrogen gas production from cheese whey powder solution by thermophilic dark fermentation
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 931–936, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Kargi, F., Eren, N. S. and Ozmihci, S. (2012), Effect of initial bacteria concentration on hydrogen gas production from cheese whey powder solution by thermophilic dark fermentation. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 931–936. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1558
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 10:09AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. Grant Number: BIDEP 2209
- Dokuz Eylul University Research Funds. Grant Number: 2009.KB.FEN 048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!