Applied Cellular Physiology and Metabolic Engineering
The lactate conundrum in wound healing: Clinical and experimental findings indicate the requirement for a rapid point-of-care diagnostic
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 917–924, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Britland, S., Ross-Smith, O., Jamil, H., Smith, A. G., Vowden, K. and Vowden, P. (2012), The lactate conundrum in wound healing: Clinical and experimental findings indicate the requirement for a rapid point-of-care diagnostic. Biotechnol Progress, 28: 917–924. doi: 10.1002/btpr.1561
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 10:09AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- White Rose Innovation Partnership
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!